Depending on the purpose for which you are providing your personal data, for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the data controller will be us. Within the context of this policy ‘we’ means AndyTatt Photography.
Data we may collect from you
AndyTatt Photography may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information acquired/provided through or websites or correspondents. This includes information provided at the time of enquiry, subscribing to any of our services, participation in any feedback and discussion boards or any of our social media functions, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the websites.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys at your own discretion for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the websites and of the fulfilment of your orders including purchase history
How we may use your data
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To update and enhance our records
- To compile information related to the booking or use of our services. This included recommendations about goods and services as well as other areas that may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between yourselves and us to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about AndyTatt.com goods and services which may interest you.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contract you via email or social media with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you via email or social media if you have consented to it.
- You can opt in/out of any notifications by either contacting email@example.com or following any of our forms available online. You are welcome to change your decision at any stage and we will ensure your details are updated or removed.
- We will not permit third parties to use your data in any way other than to fulfil the contractual obligations
Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your personal information in order to carry out a contractual obligation, this includes:
- To our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors, however this will only be for the purpose of the event and its needs to be carried out.
- Where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations or security with regard to your data as undertaken by us.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions as well as other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing
Where we store your data
Although contracts may be processed through physical paper copies, we will scan these and destroy the hard copy
Payment transaction details will not be stored
Your data may be stored indefinitely unless otherwise arranged.
You have the rights to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collection your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for the purposes of the contract, however this must be with your consent.
If you wish to change your mailing preferences you can call me on +44 (0)7540788443, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with us in person. It may take up to 21 days for the changes to come into effect.
You have the right to rectify any information as well as right to erasure. Which means you can have all your data removed at any stage. As well as this your rights to restriction include having the data we may use limited, i.e. Images you dont want me sharing in public space.
The website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the partner websites and networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
Access to information
The regulations state that you have the right to access your information held about. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with these regulations and at no fee.
More information can be seen on the ICO’s website https://ico.org.uk
If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the GDPR regulations or have data removed your can contact us at any stage via email or phone.
Accuracy of data
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. You can update your personal data by emailing us or calling us at any stage. Please note, it may take up to 21 days for changes to come into effect.
Last modified 4th March 2019